Are you interested in consolidating Mebank? If so, you can contact the bank simply by filling out the contact form on its website. At the same time, you choose the preferred trading venue and time that will suit you. However, you can also go directly to the nearest Mebank branch and apply for the loan merger right there.
Before submitting your application, we recommend that you calculate any monthly installments. This is done with a simple credit calculator, which is part of the bank’s website. Just add the value of the property, the required amount of consolidation loan, set the maturity and type of interest rate, and you will immediately see the amount you would pay each month.
Fees, interest rates and consolidation loan repayment
The big advantage of this consolidation is zero fees. Completely free is the provision of a loan, the establishment and maintenance of a credit account, as well as extraordinary installments (see below). The amount of interest depends on the fixation time – you can find the exact breakdown on the Mebank website. The installment itself is automatically transferred from your current account at Mebank and you can choose whether you will have classic annuity payments or prefer a degressive.
Extraordinary installments free of charge
Up to 20% of the annual principal amount can be used to make extraordinary installments for free, over 20% is a fee of 5% of the amount over 20% of the annual principal. This principal is calculated from the date of the first drawdown of the loan.
Payment capability insurance
Along with consolidation, you can also arrange insurance for cases where you would not be able to repay the loan. Plus, it has one more advantage – you get a 0.25% discount on interest rates with insurance.
Consolidation is intended for:
- For those who have a lot of different loans and want to unite them into one big one
- For those who are able to guarantee the property for the loan
- For those who have a current account with Mebank or are willing to start it
- For people over 18 with a steady source of income
Consolidation not determined:
- People who are not able to guarantee real estate consolidation
- People who are not willing to have a current account with Mebank
- People who want a loan for more than 75% of the collateral value of the property
- People who haven’t been 18 yet or those who have no income